What are you doing this Sunday? If you don’t have plans to attend worship services lemon grove ca, it is time to make a change. Attending church on Sunday morning sets you up for a great week -and a great life. Take a look at our list of five reasons to attend church and be sure this becomes your weekly ritual.
1. When you attend church, it is easier to live a righteous, fulfilling life that helps you find happiness and success within yourself. You can also offer these qualities to other people who may need that help in life.
2. You’ll learn more about the Word of God when you attend church services. It is the right way to live your life and when you know what the Bible says, it is easier to adapt to this type of life.
3. Studies show that kids who attend church on Sunday are involved in less dangerous activities, less violence, and more productive. The statistics do not lie.
4. Pew Research also indicates that people who go to church (all ages) are happier people. When you know the word of God and know how to live the life of the Lord, you can certainly find so much to smile about.
5. Attending church helps you sleep better at night. It is easy to connect to the Lord when you go to church whenever services are held. We all want to get to heaven at the end of our time on this earth. When you attend church on Sunday, you make that connection.
There are endless reasons to attend church on Sunday, including the five included on the list above. Make sure you become closer to the Lord and attend church every time you possibly can. It is the way to live your life!